New pension rules came into effect on 6 April 2015. You now have more freedom over how you take money from your pension pot.
These changes affect you if:
- you’re 50 or over, and
- have a pension based on how much has been paid into your pot (a defined contribution pension).
Face-to-face appointments are available from Drumchapel Citizens Advice Bureau – to make an appointment please phone 0141 944 7398.
Appointments are available Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm covering the following locations:
- Drumchapel Citizens Advice Bureau
- Glasgow Central Citizens Advice Bureau
- Greater Pollock Citizens Advice Bureau
- Maryhill Citizens Advice Bureau